Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ashley's All-New Portfolio Site!

Hello everyone!

So, it was definitely time for an overhaul of the ol' Ashley Quigg portfolio site. My CarbonMade portfolio was starting to gather a bit of dust, and so I present to you the shiny new site!

WWW.ASHLEYQUIGG.MOONFRUIT.COM!

My ashleyquigg.com domain will begin forwarding their soon, but in the meantime, check it out and check out some of the sweet new work that I just put up!

Also in the pipeline, I have some exciting new projects!

First up, ALL NEW pages of "Space Case Sally" are starting this Tuesday over on WWW.SPACECASESALLY.COM! Be sure to check it out for the exciting continuation of "The Purloined Pest".

Second, my contribution to the "Animals Everywhere" anthology on Act-I-Vate ALSO premiers this coming Tuesday over on WWW.ACT-I-VATE.COM!


Last, but certainly not least, I have a comic featured in the July issue of Strange Aeons magazine! There are a few sneak-peek pages up on my newly retooled site, and you should all go and check it out! WWW.STRANGE-AEONS.COM!

Whew!! Lots of thrilling things happening all at once! Stay tuned to this blog for further updates! I'm hoping to have a few new illustrations up pretty soon, and of course Space Case Sally continues to update on Tuesdays and Thursdays!


No comments: